Saturday, February 21, 2009

Managing Expectations: Relevant Personal Update

You may have noticed a slow down lately. The great news is that I am expecting my second child later this year, the bad news is that I'm coping with the attendant fatigue (not made easier by my active 23 month old!). Don't worry, I'm still monitoring the news, but being a little easier on my body, balancing the increased needs of my "must have input" toddler, and the paid freelance work I also do. Therefore, my goal is to post two to three times per week. Roughly on Monday, Wednesday, Friday.

By the way, please feel free to leave a comment about what news topics you enjoy seeing more about on the blog, which helps me focus my efforts a bit and use my time more effectively, while serving the interests of my readers better. Please do let me know. I value feedback and enjoy seeing your comments.

Also you should know that I also am on Twitter (http://twitter.com/RelevantMom) and I usually will post links and comment on news stories as I discover them in my daily review of the headlines, all in 140 characters or less! Please follow me and feel free to pop in with a conversation or comments there as well. If you don't Twitter, don't be intimidated, it's EASY, and I think I'll write a post about it soon now that I have the hang of things myself.

Be well, and as always, thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

Homeopath said...

Congratulations on the new arrival

SoundHunter said...

how exciting! I know from personal experience how hard it is to keep parenting and everything else and then find time for blogging while pregnant.


View my page on twitter moms
Alltop, all the cool kids (and me) Save Handmade Toys