Thursday, October 16, 2008

Got Education Plans?: Relevant Presidential Policies

The final presidential debate is a wrap, and now it's the dash to the finish line. Education actually came up this time around, and wasn't a tiny blip in the rhetoric. I thought a recent article comparing the two candidates education plans would be helpful for those still making up their minds or solidifying their knowledge of their chosen candidate.

Also, I just got my super nifty bumperclinger from MomsRising.org which declares "Kids Don't Vote But Moms Do!" You can still get a "MomsVote 08" clinger by clicking here. Seriously moms, get out the vote--your kids depend upon YOU! And take them to the polls to start learning about this important right and mandate of free citizens.

No comments:


View my page on twitter moms
Alltop, all the cool kids (and me) Save Handmade Toys